New Pelvic Mesh Trials will Focus on Nerve Injuries

With the courts closed due to Covid-19, litigation on pelvic mesh has stalled. that promises to change very soon. There is one lead law firm focusing on nerve injuries from the mesh itself and/or its implantation. These are horrendous injuries and it will be interesting to see what a jury decides. The MDL really didn’t focus too much on nerve injuries. Please read and I’m anxious to hear your thoughts.

Hi Jane. Your big night it’s my treating doctor for my potential neuralgia and pgad all my nerve damages. So he is my witness so do you have any other attorneys that I might go to for the potential neuralgia lawsuit and if you have time I have some other signs that you might be able to help me with I would truly appreciate it Amanda Gray my number is 405-610-4776

I meant Greg vigna it’s one of my treating doctors

Greg Vigna is working with Ben Martin to bring these cases to trial. there is one set for July 11 in Toledo Ohio District court and another for November in Dallas. Probably others I’ve not heard about yet. I encourage anyone who can to sit in one of these trials. It’s fascinating. ~ jane a.

Welcome to the Forum Allalone!!! I know Martin, Vigna are primarily focusing on PN cases, but a leading mesh lawyer has just opened a new office. I’m checking with them to see their interest in mesh cases. Neuralgia lawsuits of course represent the most injured so I would think they would be interested. I will let you know…

Wondering why you want another attorney if you have Vigna… thanks.