Medical Malpractice

Have you ever wondered why your doctor who injured you was not sued? That may be changing soon as one doctor who works for Boston Scientific yet implants women with mesh, is about to be sued for medical malpractice. This man has made millions from the company and promotes their products as well as uses them on his patients.

Stay tuned as the legal process must take place before I can report.

Let me say it’s worse then that. I can’t get my Drs to help me even get revision surgery or removed completely. The issue is Drs here run from any thing about Mesh. They say hey you ate Constipated. My story goes far beyond this but getting true help when you are disabled and not Rich are fruitless. What can I do.

1 Like