May 24 2024 results for Judge Edmund A Sargus court order

Does anyone know the outcome in the Bard v herniamesh mediations

Nothing yet that I know of and I watch to see if there is anything every single day. That was the deadline and I think June 24th is the deadline for both sides to file Remand recomendations but I think it will be done before then. The judge released something at the end of the 1st day of mandatory negotiations but hasnt released anything since which makes me think they are hammering out the details but thats just my guess. I wish there were more updates on this site or on this forum.

Thanks for the update .
Hopefully your right .
Do you know anything about Rhode Island cases , as far as remands go.
Will they be remanded to
I know there no statue of limitation on the cases there.
Just want this to be over.

R.I. is where my case is filed and my Atty thinks they will be settled at the same time. The lack of updates is what has me hopeful that things are being hammered out. I was surprised the court in the Ohio MDL didnt post an update after the 2nd day of mandatory meetings in March or after the May 25th deadline. That is why I think it is close to being settled but that is just my opinion. I will follow up with my atty sometime in late June if I havent heard anything by then. I know covid slowed the courts for several years but it has been 6 years since the MDL & MCL(R.I.) have been formed so my best guess is we should know something within the next couple of mths.