Lawyer for mesh claim

Anyone have a lawyer that took their case and did not ask them to remove mesh?

Messed mesh- there is very little money in the matrix for a “mesh in place” case unfortunately. of course, removing mesh is entirely up to the patient as it should be because there are some dangers in removing, especially if you do not have an expert doctor. Is that your case - your lawyer did not ask you to remove the mesh?

I have a letter stating it would be dangerous for me to have it removed. However, all the lawyers asked for me to get it removed; so it seems that if you keep it you just have to suffer with the pain and consequences.

Messed - What kind of mesh do you have and when was it implanted? Please reply and thank you. jane a.

Procedure was done July 9, 2014 at St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, NY. I have an Ethicon TVT mesh.

I’m assuming you have symptoms. there are just a few lawyers that I know of working up these cases. I’m happy to share their names with you. Preferably you want someone who has taken a case to trial before. Please email me jeakre@gmail.com

I’m in desperate need of some help figuring out how to get my mesh removed and perhaps filing a lawsuit. I’m so sick I can’t do it on my own! I’ve researched as much as I can but can’t find the answers I’m looking for. Located in NB Canada, had my mesh surgery in ON in 2009 and have developed so many health issues I’m now bedridden. Fibro, depression, anxiety, allergies, widespread pain. My body is constantly attacking itself.