Bard Perfix Plug Mesh Info

Hi, I am here for any information about the Bard Perfix Plug Mesh. Will there be another trial for this type of mesh ? Also I am trying to follow the trial in Ohio as we speak, in reguards to polypropylene mesh , any updates ? The Perfix Plug is also a polypropylene mesh. Any info from anyone would be great. Thanks in Advance.

I’ve been trying but the law firms involved are not interested in commenting, which I find kind of annoying! I will keep trying and let you know. I’m sorry. The best option is for me to be there but that is not fiscally responsible on my part. Stay tuned!

In the meantime put the word “Perfix plug” in the search bar and you will see stories from the archive. try this

https://www.meshmedicaldevicenewsdesk.com/search?query=perfix

Hi Jan , I tried searching for "Perfix plug " and did not find any other information. I have been trying to find out any info on the trials in Ohio without any luck. Please post if you come across any info. Thank you.

Bard Hernia Mesh Bellwether Trial Underway (lawyersandsettlements.com)

FDA EXPERT WITNESS

Bard asked that expert witness testimony of Dr. Michael G. Beatrice, acting as an FDA expert, be excluded, but Judge Sargus rejected the request. Beatrice will likely testify on the FDA’s labeling requirements and regulations.

Surgical Mesh Complications Lawsuit News & Legal Information (lawyersandsettlements.com)

Abdominal Mesh Surgery Destroys Life, say patients in the U.S. and Scotland (lawyersandsettlements.com)

What Is Polypropylene? The Plastic In Your Mesh | MedTruth - Prescription Drug & Medical Device Safety | Informed Advocacy

Useful Links - Scottish MESH Survivors

Scottish MESH Survivors

Patient Reviews for Dr. Dionysios Veronikis in Saint Louis, MO (vitals.com)

Hernia Mesh MDL Trial Update | August 31, 2021 (millerandzois.com)

They say the payout amount will be on average $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 to me this is BS ,the lost of my life should be in the millions

Here are the Search results for Perfix Plug on Mesh News Desk

[Search Results]

Try this… you have to put the search in the “Q”

[Search Results]

Thank you, what do you think of the polypropylene mesh trial that just finished. ???

I think it was a defense pick for a reason, not all of which I understand. But I don’t think it’s representative of what is to come… just a guess on my part. What do you think?

Yes I agree, the trial was too long and jurors dont want to be there , and the lawyers know this. Well I think they already pick the perfix plug trial , have they ???

Well , stinson vs bard is underway and I hope stinson kicks bards ass

1 Like